Maintenance Account Manager – Fuquay Varina, NC
Myatt Landscaping is seeking an experienced landscape professional with excellent communication and customer service skills to manage a portfolio of residential and commercial landscape maintenance accounts in the Raleigh area. The ideal candidate would be passionate about horticulture and being a mentor to the next generation of landscape professionals. They would be an articulate communicator capable of organizing, training, delegating, and problem-solving, while also pitching in to help with daily maintenance tasks. They would be responsible for managing 2-3 maintenance crews as well as handling client relationships with homeowners and property managers. The selected candidate will be instrumental in fostering a culture of positivity, developing employee skills and knowledge, and maintaining our excellent reputation for high quality landscapes.
The selected candidate would be trusted to handle multiple business aspects including:
· Administration—meet and communicate with clients proactively, handle client issues and requests, ensure that trucks and paperwork are neat and organized.
· Production—open and close the work day with the crews, provide guidance and assistance to the crews, manage quality on the job site, scheduling, timesheets, hourly billing reporting.
· Horticulture—Manage plant health care and IPM on properties, assist with hands-on landscape maintenance tasks as needed, diagnose and coordinate repair of irrigation system problems.
· Human Resources—Assist with weekly safety or training, and conduct 90-day and yearly performance reviews for all assigned crew members.
· Mechanical—Coordinate equipment and truck repairs with onsite mechanics.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
· A.A.S. or B.S. in horticulture or related field (preferred)
· 2 years of industry experience in an account manager or similar role
· Knowledge of landscape best management practices
· Experience in BOSS LM or other CRM/scheduling software
· Current NC commercial pesticide applicator’s license (or ability to acquire one within 90 days of hire)
· Current NC driver’s license and clean driving record
· Ability to pass a background check
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making ability
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and crews simultaneously
About our company:
Here at Myatt Landscaping and Construction, we are dedicated to being the best landscape company possible. Period. We specialize in the highest-quality residential and commercial landscaping and grounds management services, and we seek to foster lasting relationships with our clients AND our employees. We want our company to be a safe, highly professional, yet fun place to work, where every employee can further their training and follow a clear career path to achieve their goals. About half of all the managers at Myatt started out as entry-level crew members, and many have been working here 15 years or more. You could have a life-long career with Myatt too!
· Salary range of $50,000-$70,000
· Full-time, year-round employment (no lay offs in winter)
· Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Retirement program with 3% match
· Positive work environment
· Company events and training/certification opportunities
· Free onsite gym facilities
If you're looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing organization dedicated to an exceptional product, superior services, and investing in its team members, then we look forward to hearing from you! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.