Landscape Flower Crew Leader in Training
Do you love working with your hands? Being outside? Learning new things and being challenged every single day? Maybe you want to protect the environment, or contribute and make a difference in your community, or maybe you just enjoy a good workout. If this is starting to sound like you, keep reading…
Here at Myatt Landscaping & Construction, we are dedicated to being the best landscape company possible. Period. We specialize in the highest-quality residential & commercial landscaping and grounds management services, and we seek to foster long-lasting positive relationships with our clients AND our employees. We want our company to be a safe, highly professional, yet fun place to work, where every employee has the opportunity to further their training, and follow a clear career path to achieve their goals. About half of all the managers at Myatt started out as entry-level crew members, and some have been working here 15 years or more. You could have a life-long career with Myatt too!
Both men and women are encouraged to apply. We are looking for a person with ambition and desire to learn and move up to a full Crew Leader position after a few months of training.
- Trimming and deadheading seasonal flowers
- Weeding, fertilizing, treating the flower beds for fungus or pests
- Watering flower beds and containers as needed
- Installation of new flowers and bulbs seasonally
- Learn how to manage commercial flower crew (train new employees, assign duties to crew members)
- Learn how to fill out time sheets and paperwork daily
- Learn how to diagnose and manage pests and diseases
- Learn how to drive a truck and trailer
- Full-time, year-round employment
- Competitive hourly pay of $14-16/hr starting
- True overtime paid for hours worked over 40/week
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance after 90 days
- Paid vacation and holidays after 90 days
- Retirement program with 3% match
- Company events and training/certification opportunities
- Free onsite gym facilities
If you're looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing organization dedicated to an exceptional product, superior services, and investing in its team members, then we look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.