Landscape Installation / Construction Laborers
Do you enjoy working with your hands? Being outside? Learning new things and being challenged every day? Maybe you want to protect the environment, or contribute and make a difference in your community, or maybe you just enjoy a good workout. If this is starting to sound like you, keep reading...
Here at Myatt Landscaping and Construction, we are dedicated to being the best landscape company possible. Period. We specialize in the highest-quality residential and commercial landscaping and grounds management services, and we seek to foster lasting relationships with our clients AND our employees. We want our company to be a safe, highly professional, yet fun place to work, where every employee has the opportunity to further their training, and follow a clear career path to achieve their goals. About half of all the managers at Myatt started out as entry-level crew members, and some have been working here 15 years or more. You could have a life-long career with Myatt too!
Daily tasks may include:
- Prep work and layout
- Grading and drainage
- Excavation and forming concrete
- Loading and unloading debris and materials
- Planting trees, shrubs, and perennials
- Installing sod and mulch
You will need to:
- Show up on time every day
- Have an excellent attitude and be willing to learn
- Behave in a professional manner
- Be supportive to your team
- Communicate clearly
- Be strong and physically fit
- Maintain a valid and clean driver’s license (preferred, but not required)
We will provide:
- Starting pay of $15-17 per hour
- True overtime paid after 40 hours/wk
- Health/vision/dental/life insurance offered after 90 days
- Paid vacation and paid holidays after 90 days
- Retirement program with 3% match available after 1 year
- Opportunities for education and advancement
If you're looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing organization dedicated to an exceptional product, superior services, and investing in its team members, then we look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.